At Polldaddy, we want to know what our customers think of our service. We’re always looking for ways to make Polldaddy better. Recently, we conducted a customer survey to gather customer feedback. All together, we had 727 responses to our survey. Three cheers for all those who took a few moments to offer their feedback. Here’s what we learned:
Tell us where you use Polldaddy:
- 36% said they use Polldaddy at work
- 20% said they use Polldaddy at school
- 11% said they use Polldaddy for volunteer activities
Thirty-three percent chose “Other” as the answer to this question. Most who answered “Other” said that they use Polldaddy at home, and for personal blogging.
Tell us which Polldaddy features you have used:
- 44% use Polldaddy polls
- 33% use Polldaddy surveys
- 13% use Polldaddy ratings
- 10% use Polldaddy quizes
Tell us about your Polldaddy experience:
As a whole, 83.5% of respondents said that Polldaddy is easy to use. Here are the detailed results for this question:
When asked to respond to the statement: Polldaddy is easy to use
- 41.95% said they strongly agree with the statement
- 41.59% said they agree with the statement
- 11.15% said they neither disagree nor agree with the statement
- 2.12% said they disagree with the statement
- 3.19 % said they strongly disagree with the statement
As a whole, 78.7% said that Polldaddy makes it easy to get the feedback and information I need. Here are the detailed results for this question:
When asked to respond to the statement: Polldaddy makes it easy for me to get the feedback and information I need
- 33.39% said they strongly agree with the statement
- 45.39% said they agree with the statement
- 14.21% said they neither disagree nor agree with the statement
- 3.87% said they disagree with the statement
- 3.14% 3.19 % said they strongly disagree with the statement
Would you recommend Polldaddy to others?
When asked to respond to the statement I would recommend Polldaddy to others,
- 87% said, Heck, yeah!
- 13% said, No way!
If you could wave your magic wand, what new feature would make your day?
Here’s a sample of the new features you’ve requested:
- More themes
- Group access to results
- More survey and quiz responses in the free plan
- E-mail sign-in for polls (the participant must provide an e-mail address to participate in a poll)
- Written answer question type for quizzes
I’d just like to say:
Here’s what you had to say:
- Why do you charge $200 for an account type? I really would like that account type but I don’t wan’t to pay $200 a year.
- There way too many ads on the free version. I think it drives potential customers away.
- I think I need to develop more skills in getting people to the survey and coming up with questions that engage and cause them to want to strongly respond. It’s difficult to find the buttons to cause people to want to make a response. I have a great deal to learn. Maybe you could gather some of the best advice in crafting surveys and polls to get these responses and have in part of the instructions of PollDaddy
- PollDaddy is a useful tool. I only use it when I need feedback on how I am doing with the site I created.
But it has definitely helped me tweak my website based on user responses!
- I tend to change my mind about 100 times before I’m happy with the structure and layout of a survey. Polldaddy makes this process easy with its drag and drop interface, and it never gets annoyed with me.
- Well done. Nice clean site and extraordinary features.
- Love it, well done folks! Thanks for making surveys fun and fast again
Please visit our support docs for the most up to the date information.