When you want to collect feedback from customers and create engagement with website visitors, we want you to choose Polldaddy. We’re working to make Polldaddy the easiest, most intuitive way to create polls, surveys, quizzes, and ratings. We’re proud to launch a revamped Polldaddy Dashboard that allows you to:
- create polls, surveys, quizzes, and ratings with just one click,
- mix content in folders to organize projects as you see fit,
- order your content by date, name, or number of responses,
- manage content in bulk (open, close, star, unstar, print or trash content), and
- manage your content or your users’ content easily (For Corporate account holders with multiple users.)
Eagle-eyed customers may have seen our invitation to try the new dashboard. In fact, several have become early adopters, giving us great feedback that we’ve already implemented. If you’d like to be among the first to get the new dashboard, click on the Check it out now! link in the bouncing invitation:
We’re launching the new dashboard for our Corporate Customers on Wednesday, May 4th. Remaining customers will be migrated to the new dashboard on Thursday, May 5th.
Get up to speed on the new dashboard
We want to make sure you’re comfortable with the new layout, and can take advantage of the great features of the new dashboard right away. Check out our screencast below to tour the new layout and features. We’ve also created some short, pictorial guides to get you up and running in a snap:
- check out our dashboard overview to get the skinny on new features,
- learn how to manage content and folders,
- see how to do bulk actions on content, and
- check out the new My Account page.
Be sure to tell us what you think! Once you’ve had a chance to use the new dashboard, be sure to complete the dashboard survey. Look for the survey link in your new dashboard:
Please visit our support docs for the most up to the date information.